Is a fall themed cocktail necessary on September 18th? Absolutely. We had our first below 80 weather day, so it’s the real deal now.
Today I am sharing a cocktail with apple cider which just says fall in the best way if you ask me.
Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail:
- 1 shot bourbon
- 2 shots apple cider
- cinnamon/sugar for glass rim
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- garnish: orange wedge & rosemary sprig
- Combine the cinnamon/sugar on a plate. Run the orange wedge around the rim of the glass. Dip the glass in the cinnamon/sugar combo.
- Add to cocktail shaker: bourbon, apple cider, lemon juice & ice. Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange wedge and rosemary sprig.
A few more fall themed cocktails that I have pinned for another day: